DROP & DASH SERVICE
- Drop & dash is a great service for consignors who either run out of time or have last minute "emergencies" and can't get their items ready.
- For the Drop & Dash Service, your clothes must be ready to tag, i.e. cleaned, ironed, and properly hung.
- Non-clothing items such as toys, games and bike/trikes, must be cleaned, fully operational, and have all their parts and pieces. Any item that uses batteries, must have a working battery in it.
- **Consignors using Drop & Dash may only bring 125 clothing items. There is no limit to the amount of non-clothing items you may bring. (If you have more than 125 clothing items that could be priced for $8-$10, or more per item, you may bring those additional things)
- CCE will tag, price, and display your items before the Priority Sale.
- You will need to pick up your unsold items and consignment check on Pick Up Day.
- Those using Drop & Dash services will receive 50% of the sale profit instead of 65%
- Also, because of the time it takes to process Drop & Dash items, consignors that use this service will be charged a $10.00 Drop & Dash fee, in addition to the standard $10.00 sellers fee that all consignors are charged for a total processing fee of $20.00.
- Those choosing to Drop & Dash must bring their items in on one of the following two days. Drop & Dash will NOT be accepted on any other day:
Drop & Dash Receiving Days for the SPRING/SUMMER Sale 2019
Thursday, Jan. 24 12pm-4pm
Friday, Jan. 25 8am-4pm