Pricing & Policies
Price your items to sell:
- As a consignor, we want you to get top dollar for you items, but we don't want you to have many items left over after the sale, so price wisely.
- As a shopper, we want you to be able to find quality items at reasonable prices.
Here are some general pricing guidelines:
- Clothing items: 30 - 50% of retail value, depending on condition and label.
- Price infant clothes LOW.We get so many baby clothes that shoppers can afford to be picky. Bring only your best & price them competitively.
- If an item costs a few dollars at a discount store, it won't sell at CCE - our shoppers know better, so don't bring it!
- Shoes should be priced 10 - 20% of retail value. Only bring your very best shoes. No scuffed toes or worn soles.
- Furniture, equipment, and toys - 40 - 60% of retail value, depending on condition and current popularity.
- Price nursery bedding sets very low. They are hard to display and harder to sell.
For detailed guidelines on pricing, see our pricing links here:
Information for Consignors:
- Your profit is 65% of the selling price of each item sold
- Earn an additional 5% for referring at least 2 new eligible consignors.
- A $7 seller's fee will be deducted from your total earnings.
- If you choose to use our Drop & Dash service, you will be charged a $10 handling fee in addition to the $7 seller's fee, for a total processing fee of $17.
- Unsold items must be picked up on Pick Up Day. You may also pick up your consignment check on Pick Up Day. If you can't make it, send a friend with a note signed by you.
- If your remaining items are not picked up on Pick Up Day, we will donate them to charity immediately and mail your consignment check within a week.
Charities to whom CCE has donated:
- Neighbors in Christ
- Group Homes for Children
- The Adullum House (for children of incarcerated mothers)
- Baptist Caring Center
- 1st Methodist Clothes Closet
- Airmen's Attic
- Church Youth Mission trips to Dominican Republic and Honduras
- Disaster Relief missions
- Local emergency situations
- Recipients have always been extremely grateful for the help these items provide.
Information for shoppers:
- Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Sales taxes will be collected.
- ALL SALES FINAL once tag is cut - no returns or exchanges.
- All items sold AS IS—no assurances or guarantees.
- ONE PERSON PER PASS at the Priority Sale - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO CHILDREN at CCE Priority Sale—they’re welcome all other times!